Experienced, gentle back & neck care from our family … to yours!
Visit our Location
1320 Kenwood Ave Duluth, MN
Opening Hours
Mon - Friday

Opening Hours

  • Monday8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
  • Tuesday8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
  • Wednesday8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
  • Thursday8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
  • Friday8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
  • SaturdayCLOSED
  • SundayCLOSED

Insurance Coverage

Associated Chiropractic Physicians is an office that DOES accept most insurances. Our office has staff dedicated to billing and calling your insurance company when problems arise. To avoid any confusion, you should be proactive and informed about your insurance.

We hope that by sharing this information with you you will have a better understanding of your insurance Explanation of Benefits (EOB) and our office statement.

Are your Doctors covered under your health plan?

The only way to know for certain whether we are providers for your specific health plan is to call the phone number on the back of your insurance card to get a quote of your chiropractic benefits. Here are some questions you may want to ask the insurance representative who answers the phone:

  • “Do I have Chiropractic coverage?”
  • “Is there a separate Chiropractic Deductible?”
  • “Is there a visit limit or dollar amount limit per year?”
  • “Does my plan cover maintenance care?”
  • "Is this office IN NETWORK or OUT OF NETWORK for my specific health plan?"
  • "What are my OUT OF NETWORK BENEFITS?"

As a courtesy to you, we can call and find out the information as best we can. It is important that you call your insurance company to make sure they are giving you the same information they are giving us.

How much of my treatment will be covered by my insurance?

Realize that it is YOUR insurance company quoting us YOUR benefits.  When we call your insurance company they state, “This is a general quote of benefits and we do not guarantee coverage or payment until we review the claim.”  You will receive an explanation of benefits (EOB) from your insurance company stating what they will pay.  We hope you understand that it is an estimate or "general quote of benefits."

By calling your insurance company you can get specifics on your coverage. Some of this information may be confusing. We promise we will get the most accurate information as possible to avoid any frustrations.

What is a deductible? Do I have a deductible?

A deductible is the amount of money that you have to pay out of your own pocket before your insurance company will begin paying.  In recent years we have seen an increase in the deductible amount.  You will need to contact your insurance company or refer to your insurance contract for deductible amounts.

If you have a high deductible and choose not to use your insurance we have affordable payment options to make your health journey more affordable.

Are you responsible for a percentage of your treatment costs?

Many insurance companies will pay a portion of your treatment costs based on your contract. To learn more, contact your insurance company or refer to your insurance contract. Example: If your insurance company covers 80% of allowable charges, you would be responsible for the remaining 20%. When your claim is processed your insurance company will send an explanation of benefits (EOB) explaining the details.

Insurance companies often decide whether treatment is considered medically necessary or active treatment; not the doctor. Insurance companies typically will not pay for preventative or wellness care. Due to the changes in health care coverage we have developed a very affordable preventative and wellness program for you and your family to continue receiving the health benefits of chiropractic care.

If you have questions with a billing statement we will be happy to review this with you.  The goal of our insurance staff is to obtain the maximum coverage benefit your insurance company has contracted with you.  We will do our best to assist you in this process.

Our doctors' recommendations to you are based on what you NEED, not what your insurance company would like us to do.

Your health and wellness is our primary concern!